Sirennet - A Tale of 3 Minis

OutletPSE

Jun 5, 2013
Southern United States
Brought to you by Outlet PSE

Cliff Notes to avoid wasting time watching paint dry (figuratively speaking... kinda).

Synopsis (Important parts in red):

00:00-0:56 = rambling

0:57-1:45 = synopsis of equipment

1:46-6:51 = stripping vinyl (make sure to turn down volume) not bad to watch for a few seconds

6:52-7:14 = Final product with work lights actually activated

Anyone else think real stripping in this video would have been better filler? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
As I understand it, Sirennet doesn't like negative feedback. With this in mind, my post is complete.

Sirennet

Apr 23, 2013
Oregon
Outlet; way to be a schmuck posting your add box. :rolleyes:

Jman; complain all you want, I didn't design it, I just post it. :bonk:

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
Sirennet said:
Outlet; way to be a schmuck posting your add box. :rolleyes:

Jman; complain all you want, I didn't design it, I just post it. :bonk:

Oh, don't worry, I am not dragging you into this personally... just saying.

And yeah, OPSE... :rolleyes:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I was more concerned with the brake fluid reservoir sitting outside the engine compartment

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
I liked the video I watched the whole thing and finally learned how they wrap cars. :) nice little rides i would drive one if I was able to fit in one lol.

Sirennet

Apr 23, 2013
Oregon
They are surprisingly roomy, a 6'6" friend of mine has one and he says he fit's just fine. He also fit's in the original Minis, which he as 3 of. It does look weird seeing him get out of a car that doesn't even come up to his belt line.

Troop

Nov 14, 2013
East Coast
Man oh man...shots fired in this thread! Sounds like some past beef that I don't know/care about.

Anyway, I enjoyed the video so thanks for sharing. Sure, it's not a vehicle that is used in every day police/fire/ems work - but it's nice to see different things. I've been a subscriber of yours on youtube for a while now so keep on doing your thing and thanks for helping keep this hobby/interest of mine alive!

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
so, back to the Mini...

why is NOTHING synced ?

bluestinger90

Jun 5, 2010
BC / California
Storm4200 said:
so, back to the Mini...

why is NOTHING synced ?

There are products from at least 3 manufacturers being used here. They are synched with each other, but not across manufacturers. Also there are split heads that won't work well with an external flasher. Overall it's a nice way to showcase the full range of Sirennet branded products.

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
So during the stripping part (which was most of the video) was I the only one hoping for more boobs (which sadly there were none) and less weed smoking hippie guy?

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
bluestinger90 said:
There are products from at least 3 manufacturers being used here. They are synched with each other, but not across manufacturers. Also there are split heads that won't work well with an external flasher. Overall it's a nice way to showcase the full range of Sirennet branded products.

I don't know why I was under the impression that these were all SirenNet branded lights. (Besides the Rigids)

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
It is nice to see some nontraditional vehicles upfitted. I like minis a lot...... Let's get a 60" bar on one and see if it flies.

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Those rebranded LED Outfitters LEDs look decent on the Mini, I wouldn't do that to my Mini simply because I like mine.

I still want to outfit my Mini with lights but I can't decide what to do with it.

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
MEVS06 said:
Those rebranded LED Outfitters LEDs look decent on the Mini, I wouldn't do that to my Mini simply because I like mine.

I still want to outfit my Mini with lights but I can't decide what to do with it.

What proof do you have to make this statement of Sirennet's branded lights are from LED Outfitters (AKA: ledguy)?

That is a pretty bold statement to make for a well trusted and respected company like Sirennet.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Back on topic though, that's a pretty neat video! I agree that a uniform sync would make it look that much better.

Sirennet

Apr 23, 2013
Oregon
MEVS06 said:

Please check your information before posting. We buy direct from manufacturers.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Sirennet said:
Please check your information before posting. We buy direct from manufacturers.

He probably didnt mean that you actually bought from Led Outfitters, just that you imported them. Most knockoffs in the forums often get referred to generically as STL or LEDO.

I'd personally like to know what all of the product cost as a total. I know that rigid stuff isn't cheap but I'm sure it looks like an upside down UFO at night when it is all on.

Other than that, I requested a refund on an order today. I've admitted to poking fun at you and others. I don't want to buy from someone calling me a schmuck because they don't share the same sense of humor.

bluestinger90

Jun 5, 2010
BC / California
MEVS06 said:

I am fairly certain it has products from Whelen, code3, and axixtech. There's no way they would sell junk.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
MEVS06 said:

[Broken External Image]:http://www.byrumsequipment.com/model100blue.jpg

On the roof, dead center.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
MEVS06 said:

foxtrot5 said:
[Broken External Image]:http://www.byrumsequipment.com/model100blue.jpg

On the roof, dead center.

If you put that on your Mini, you might as well put on a Twinsonic!!!

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
FEVER said:
Other than that, I requested a refund on an order today. I've admitted to poking fun at you and others. I don't want to buy from someone calling me a schmuck because they don't share the same sense of humor.

Just wondering if you ever got your refund?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jriccio@necommunications.

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.