Sirennet - Nissan NV3500 Prisoner Transport Vehicle Installation

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
Split fail front and back! And the front warning is about as cheap as you can get- good thing it has Intersectors at least.

parall4x

Oct 12, 2012
USA
Off-axis lighting on the back is pretty much dead with the LIN Z6s mounted as they are. With daylight effectively neutralizing any of the warning power of the rear HAWs, the back feels weak. Ultimately, the customer wanted a pretty lean configuration by the sound of it, though, so I don't hold it against Star Car.

Sirennet

Apr 23, 2013
Oregon
Here is another install from the guys at Star Cars!

Havis Prisoner Transport System

Sirennet SNSP1 and SNSA1

SoundOff Intersectors

SoundOff Ghosts

Whelen LINZ6

Whelen Vertex

Whelen PELCC

Brigade Camera And Monitoring Equipment

Enjoy!

Sirennet

Apr 23, 2013
Oregon
Yes, I am posting from the Sirennet World Headquarters. :thumbsup:

And no, I have no idea what happened to the order of the posts in this thread. :crazy:

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
Sirennet said:
Yes, I am posting from the Sirennet World Headquarters. :thumbsup:

And no, I have no idea what happened to the order of the posts in this thread. :crazy:

The thread was most likely merged... I'm guessing the OP posted the same vid as you did, so the mods merged them.

strobecrazy

Apr 27, 2011
GA,ATL
EMT-BLS said:
The thread was most likely merged... I'm guessing the OP posted the same vid as you did, so the mods merged them.

Yep. I seen it on my YT feed for two hours and surprised it wasn't posted here yet. I posted it in the Police section and then an hour later Sirennet (owner of the video/install) posted in the install section, then later in the evening I got a PM saying that the threads were merged to the Sirennet thread in the install section.

Just to make it clear I don't live in the pacific northwest ( :D ) or work at sirennet/star car. Sorry to cause any confusion.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.