Sirennet / Star Car Dodge Charger Install

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
Pretty good looking car. The unsynced split avengers on the rear deck look like crap, and I don't like the mixed colors on the light bar but other than that I like it a lot. I love the intersection lights and how the cruise lights stay on on the lightbar corners.

Last edited by a moderator:

AKRLTW

Jan 21, 2012
AK/NV USA
Overall light source placement is good for the vehicle... the splits in the back as well as the rainbow setup light bar need to get fixed.

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
Really don't like the strobe brake light flasher thingy. Really do like the intersection warning. 7/10

Doug

May 23, 2010
Maryland
I'm curious how the N-Force heads on the pushbumper will do as front alley lights. It's an interesting twist.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
In my mind, if I looked at this setup with its lights off, I would've thought I saw one of the closest to "perfect" PD installs in my few years on the board. Unfortunately, the split single avengers ruined it for me completely. I, too, am not a fan of the lightheads on the liberty interweaved as such on that flash pattern b/c, although it doesn't look too bad at day IMO, I can only imagine what it'll look like at night. I think if they wanted to make that interweaved red/blue look on the Libby work, they would have to slow down and change the flash pattern (Fort Lauderdale PD has lightheads interweaved on their cruisers in the same way, with colored lenses, but it's actually semi-decent looking when the Libby is activated, due to the flash pattern.)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.