Sireno 194 with dark blue dome

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
This has to be the deepest darkest blue dome that I own. Recently acquired the dome from Dan M for my Sireno 194. Thanks Dan.
Thought Id post on here since there was some recent discussion on Tsquale's Sireno blue thread and how dark their blue was. Sorry for the side post on the picIMG_0123.JPG

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Sorry not to thread jack Kerry but are there any marks or codes on your dome? I have a bunch of Sireno domes and no idea what they goto.. thanks.

Rob

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
No stampings or markings on this dome. As far as I can tell these domes fit the 300 and 100 series of lights. Maybe Dan M can add some more details as he might know. The amber dome that I took off had an ink stamping along the lip edge with what appeared to be a Jabsco/ITT# so I assume it was a later dome on an early 194 light that was added.

cmb56

May 22, 2010
Norrköping, Sweden
I do not have my spare lenses at hand so I can not check but to what I can remember there are no markings moulded into the plastic.
As I recall there are the name Sireno written at the rim of the lens flange.
I have a 88-M and a 203 that uses this lens.

Michael

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.