For Sale Sireno 44660-0400 Beacon, red dome

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Very nice Sireno 4 sealed-beam beacon. Used condition that is in very good condition. Dome is VERY clear and free from major flaws. There is adhesive residue on the top and a 1 inch scratch on the side (both pictured). Decent amount of wire left.

Asking $200 shipped  $185 shipped. I accept USPS Money Orders and PayPal for payment. Shipped price is to the continental US only. I will ship Internationally, PM me for a shipping quote.

sireno.jpg

sirenorear.jpg

sirenotag.jpg

sirenotop.jpg

sirenoscrqath.jpg

sirenobase.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.