Wanted Sireno Base Skirt / Gasket / Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2017
Colorado
Hi everyone! Sorry to come out of nowhere. I joined in hopes of finding these parts to finish a project of restoring a Sireno 303 beacon that I have, but these threads you guys post are awesome!

I am looking for the chrome base and gasket for a Sireno 300/303 beacon. It is the only Sireno item I have ever owned, but they look pretty universal to me (I could be wrong).

I am also looking for a clear dome (plastic or glass) for the same light, measuring just over 8" in diameter around the base.

Thank you all so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeystoneDiesel

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.