Sireno Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
shues said:
Some new fellow, from your state no less, posted one for sale a few months back: http://elightbars.org/forums/f87/unity-lightbar-sireno-flasher-39290/ Perhaps he could be of some help. Unfortunately he hasn't come around in a few weeks.

It looks as though it's a three bulb beacon, with one bulb elevated:

as3.amazonaws.com_listingimages.dealbird.com_kcJ2wE4dz11q2.png

That is the infamous wobble light. The one beam wobbles up and down. The dome is wrong. I have one.... I can link pics tomorrow. These are worth quite a bit. I saw one go for 400 bucks a few years ago.

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
This one actually has an adjustable angle bulb, not motorized like yours John.

The user sets the angle, and that's the way it stays, until you decide to reset it again.

Skip Goulet

Feb 23, 2011
Midland, TX
dmathieu said:
The user sets the angle, and that's the way it stays, until you decide to reset it again.

Now that's something new I've learned. Thanks, Dan. I would've said that it was a Gyro-Ray.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
dmathieu said:

Couldn't see that on my phone. Thanks.

diggerdug.517

Sep 20, 2010
Michigan
JohnMarcson said:
That is the infamous wobble light. The one beam wobbles up and down. The dome is wrong. I have one.... I can link pics tomorrow. These are worth quite a bit. I saw one go for 400 bucks a few years ago.

This is the light I bought and asked Dan and John about. As Dan stated, you set the light at any angle you want and it stays there until you move it. There is nothing extra hooked up to the bulb, nor is there any extra wiring gears or anything, and it appears to have come from the factory that way. I thought it was the wobble light when I first saw it.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
diggerdug.517 said:
This is the light I bought and asked Dan and John about. As Dan stated, you set the light at any angle you want and it stays there until you move it. There is nothing extra hooked up to the bulb, nor is there any extra wiring gears or anything, and it appears to have come from the factory that way. I thought it was the wobble light when I first saw it.

My bad on the mis ID I was on a phone. The adjustable hill light is still pretty rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmoore77

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.