Sirens, Sirens, and more Sirens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b8man

Apr 5, 2011
Washington State
I've got too many sirens lying around, so let's get rid of them.  Prices do not include shipping.  All prices are negotiable, if my price is too high, shoot me a number and we'll talk. I've got multiples of all of the items, so if you want more than 1 of an Item we can do that.

Touchmaster Delta, does not include Mic. $100  sold out

TM Delta.jpg

Whelen 295HFSA6  $100

295HFSA6.jpg

Whelen Cencom Gold $200 sold out

Cencom Gold.jpg

And if you got a siren, you'll need a speaker.

Whelen SA314P $30   Speakers are sold out.  I'll post some more when I get them in the spring.

SA314P.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
do the touch master's have the bail bracket and everything needed to wire in the back?

Reactions: bobsaudio

b8man

Apr 5, 2011
Washington State
do the touch master's have the bail bracket and everything needed to wire in the back?
There is actually very little wiring that comes with a Touchmaster, just 3 power leads, a ground wire and an ignition sense.  The wiring is mostly done on the built in buss bars on the back of the unit. Also, I'm sure that I have a bail bracket for it.

Reactions: mg12b

N2ZPY

Apr 14, 2012
Catskills of NY
I'll take a 295HFSA6.  Please let me know on payment and shipping to 13740.  Thanks!

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.