sirenworld.com Do you know them?

yrucallin911

Oct 1, 2011
Illinois
ChangchungLeds said:
I am almost ready to buy some Feniex Leds lights in this site, their had the lowest price in the web. Someone know this site? Experiences? Happy Hollidays...

I ordered a pair of the T-4 lights and a switchbox from them and the shipping was super fast. I also called their customer service and they were great in answering my questions. Hope that helps!

Merch

Dec 18, 2011
Pennsylvania
yrucallin911 said:
I ordered a pair of the T-4 lights and a switchbox from them and the shipping was super fast. I also called their customer service and they were great in answering my questions. Hope that helps!

+1 Great experience. I too was originally worried...but could not have been happier!!!

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Flashguy said:
None of the reps on the board can match or beat their prices??

I compared my site's pricing with theirs on some popular items:

Feniex Fairy

SirenWorld - 59.95

AWL - 64.99

Feniex Python T4

SirenWorld - 49.95

AWL - 49.99

Feniex Python-2X

SirenWorld - 121.95

AWL - 124.99

Feniex Python-4X

SirenWorld - 219.95

AWL - 218.99

Feniex Python 200

SirenWorld - 109.95

AWL - 106.99

Feniex Python 600

SirenWorld - 259.95

AWL - 228.99

Feniex Python 800

SirenWorld - 329.95

AWL - 293.99

Feniex Pegasus

SirenWorld - 479.95

AWL - 464.99

FireMedic129

Jul 19, 2011
Kentucky
Flashguy said:
None of the reps on the board can match or beat their prices??

I can!!!! they make it real hard too but i would be willing to help out any member of ELB! let me know what you are looking for and i will tell you what i can do

yrucallin911

Oct 1, 2011
Illinois
I have to wonder what anyone is making on the product if the online vendors are able to cut themselves to the bone for sales... what's the point if you're making a couple bucks per sale? I emailed SirenWorld, and had a reply in about 2 minutes... they will price match. So, I'm not sure what kind of deal they have, but apparently they're making it work.

Last edited by a moderator:

yrucallin911

Oct 1, 2011
Illinois
I have to wonder what anyone is making on the product if the online vendors are able to cut themselves to the bone for sales... what's the point if you're making a couple bucks per sale? I emailed SirenWorld, and had a reply in about 2 minutes... they will price match. So, I'm not sure what kind of deal they have, but apparently they're making it work.

yrucallin911

Oct 1, 2011
Illinois
thats probably a good thing... I can't imagine that any of the dealers are making enough money to make it worth the effort... No one is the "walmart" of the group and can generate enough sales volume to make it worthwhile and sustainable

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.