SirenWorld Demonstration Unit Impala 9C1

Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
Video coming soon... I promise!

Click here for Photo Album

IMG_2474.jpg

Fully equipped with Feniex Industries emergency lighting!

Pegasus Interior Lightbar - (front windshield)

Apollo 2x Dash Light - (front windshield)

Cobra T-6 LED Light head - (grill mounted)

Cobra 400 Light Stick - (rear deck)

Cannon Hideaway LED - (flush mounted in front bumper)

Cannon Hideaway LED - (rear tail lights and reverse lights)

Integrated OEM headlight / taillight flasher

Feniex Storm Siren (100W)

Feniex Typhoon Siren Speaker (100W)

Feniex 4200 All-in-one Controller

Vehicle graphics by Strypes Plus More, Hinckley, IL

Coming soon: Feniex Rocker Panel EX System

ClintonPSE

Mar 13, 2013
Clinton, IA
That's a nice looking 9c1! I particularly like the blue/black chevrons on the rear. I hope you entered that car in Feniex's contest! I 'll have to meet up with you sometime when I'm in E.P. to see it in person! :yes:

Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
Video :

RyanZ71

Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Damn... Makes me want to dress up my Impala like that.. minus those silly round things on the front sides and eliminating one of the front interior upper bars.. I wish they would have made use of the room on the front lower bumper where the fog lights would go instead of drilling holes into the side of the car.

Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
When we got the car, it apparently had a wrap around push bumper on it at one point because there were holes from the wrap around portion in the bumper... so we thought..... We have the holes... might as well make 'em blink! :D

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
SirenWorld.com said:
When we got the car, it apparently had a wrap around push bumper on it at one point because there were holes from the wrap around portion in the bumper... so we thought..... We have the holes... might as well make 'em blink! :D

Probably the best excuse ever for using surface mounted LAWs.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.