Smashed Tahoe- Solid Install!

Every video on youtube does NOT need some lame ass song with it. Cut that shit out already.

Bonanno said:
Awesome looking tahoe, that'll buff right out.

Sure will! :haha: If this is any indication...

SSgt Elmer said:
Every video on youtube does NOT need some lame ass song with it. Cut that shit out already.
You said it! :thumbsup:

Put on some new tires and I'll drive it.

That is a really nice light set up.

Where did the pb go? Was it taken off or torn off? I would think there would be some passengers side damage if pb was on.

ffemt045 said:
Where did the pb go? Was it taken off or torn off? I would think there would be some passengers side damage if pb was on.

Looks like it was more of a side corner impact. The force of the collision might have ripped it off...

Shit if my unit hits a pot hole the lightbar turns off lol

Seems to be a southern thing to have LE in all blue (I mean total blue with nothing else (except maybe a red LAW or something)). WVSP uses an all blue Liberty with R and A rear flashers, but that still helps break up the total blue to the rear. To the front I guess their TDs help. Most of what I have seen in the southeast is all blue though. Having some other color in there to break it up is more effective in my opinion.

Hope the officer is ok. Poor Tahoe.

Is that the Tahoe that was at the Police Fleet Expo in St. Louis last year at the Sound Off booth? I think I remember it from pictures.

That would be a great video for Sound Off...even out lights keep flashing after the car is totaled. It would be like Whelen doing the lightbar on the rollover and the SUV after the tornado.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381