Smith & Wesson Blue Beacon Dome Lens - Rare

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJFireBall

Nov 19, 2012
NJ
This Smith & Wesson Beacon Dome Light is in excellent condition. I am not sure what light this dome fits but the measurements on the dome are as follows. 10 inches wide by almost 5 inches high. Asking $40 shipped USA. Paypal only, No Trades. Any questions feel free to ask. Thank you!!!

Please email me directly at chris.njevs@gmail.com

sw dome 10x5.jpg

Reactions: tsquale

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Hey Chris, that will fit the Smith & Wesson L-11 Halogen Volunteer light. It also will fit the Cheetah / N.W. L.E.E. beacons commonly seen on Oregon State Patrol cars back in the day.
After rereading this after drinking my coffee, I noticed the dimensions...not for a L-11. Way too big. If I remember correctly, I once saw a squad with an S&W like beacon that was much larger. Thought it was a clever home brew then but I'm guessing now that it was a legitimate S&W product

Last edited by a moderator:

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
Dan is correct, that unit was also picked-up by Federal when they bought-out the S&W line! Somewhere in my literature I have the model numbers for that unit if someone REALLY needs it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.