For Sale SNM Dual Threat/Triple Threat Pkg

Scraperman

Dec 17, 2022
Prescott Valley, AZ
I have the following for sale as a package deal:
1-SNM Dual Threat in Amber/Clear
1-SNM Triple Threat in Amber/Clear/Amber
1-SNM Triple Threat in Red/Clear/Red

All of the lights are used and work as they should. They all have the endcap mounting feet but missing the suction cups. Some adhesive residue on the housings of both Triple Threat bars. Full Length cords with power and pattern switches.

Asking $200 shipped for the lot. US only, Paypal Only. Not interested in splitting these up (shipping costs)20230103_111612.jpg20230103_111618.jpg20230103_111634.jpg20230103_111641.jpg

Thank You

JPstealth

Nov 11, 2018
North jersey
If you get no bites, I'm interested in the
I have the following for sale as a package deal:
1-SNM Dual Threat in Amber/Clear
1-SNM Triple Threat in Amber/Clear/Amber
1-SNM Triple Threat in Red/Clear/Red

All of the lights are used and work as they should. They all have the endcap mounting feet but missing the suction cups. Some adhesive residue on the housings of both Triple Threat bars. Full Length cords with power and pattern switches.

Asking $200 shipped for the lot. US only, Paypal Only. Not interested in splitting these up (shipping costs)View attachment 241990View attachment 241991View attachment 241992View attachment 241993

Thank You

R/C/R to NH (I know you said no splits).
Just like the guy above, if you do decide to split I’m interested in the triple a/w/a to NJ

Thanks
Jon

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevieandrew

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.