-- SOLD-- 2006-2010 Ford Explorer havis console

Status
Not open for further replies.

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
I have a havis console for a 2006-2010 Ford Explorer, it comes with a 7 switch switch panel made by carling (the one I'm there is kind of beat up- I do have a new faceplate for for the switches as well as some legend stickers) a whelen 295hfs 100watt siren, 4 inch pocket and a folding arm rest. I also have a bag of mounting screws for the faceplates

New this retails for $324 for just the console and armrest. -- http://www.strobesnmore.com/2006-2010-Premium-Havis-Ford-Explorer-Console.html

What you see is what you get- the console mounts with existing screws from your factory arm rest.

I'm looking to get $220 for everything plus shipping, or I will trade for a feniex 4200 (plus cash on my end) or possibly a handheld siren and light controller such as the star lcs880

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.