For Sale SOLD - Federal Signal PA300 $60 plus Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcroyale

Mar 12, 2014
Ararat, NC
I have a few stacks of tested FS two connection PA300's for sale.

By tested, I have plugged them up, ran once through all the functions with a single speaker hooked up and made sure the switches, button and microphone worked on the bench.  Any that did not function as expected were scrapped.  The photo shows the stock up for sale.

These are a bit newer than my other listing and have the metal manual/horn switch.

These require two seperate connections. One is for power (two individual spade type connectors) and one is the connector with radio interconnect, speaker connection, etc.

Price is firm at $60 each. Shipping should be around $11 in the United States by Medium Flat Rate USPS box.

Local sales are encouraged near Pilot Mountain, NC.

Edit: Added photos of rear of unit and removed wording for pictures of rear coming soon.

IMG_4084.JPG

IMG_4090.JPG

IMG_4091.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

dcroyale

Mar 12, 2014
Ararat, NC
Have several still available and a limited number of plugs for both of my listing types. The power connector on these of course just takes two standard insulated spade connectors.

dcroyale

Mar 12, 2014
Ararat, NC
Let me know how many you have in mind and I can verify that for you...

dcroyale

Mar 12, 2014
Ararat, NC
One cable only for this model sold to shues. To be shipped on payment arrival.

Thank you!

Very limited cables left, several siren boxes left.

dcroyale

Mar 12, 2014
Ararat, NC
Still available... Open to reasonable offers... Need to move these quickly. The more you buy, the lower I'll go!

If I do not respond to your comments here in 48hrs, PM me! Having issues with notifications on comments from the forums.

dcroyale

Mar 12, 2014
Ararat, NC
Have a few with cables. Will have to see how many cables I have remaining if you need several.

dcroyale

Mar 12, 2014
Ararat, NC
I have 13 of the FS cables for the 'special' block side at this time. 3 are very short but enough to make a good splice. The rest are a decent length.

dcroyale

Mar 12, 2014
Ararat, NC
Don't see anything on the units that say any model other than PA300 on the old style or new style. Anything descriptive I can look for to determine an answer for your question?

kabsher8093

Oct 12, 2013
KY
Don't see anything on the units that say any model other than PA300 on the old style or new style. Anything descriptive I can look for to determine an answer for your question?
I feel like an idiot...
I'm wanting one with the "Priority" tone. (Which is what that model number corresponds to).
I see now, that all these units have that tone. Great!!
Do you have one with a wiring harness ?

dcroyale

Mar 12, 2014
Ararat, NC
Glad it made it to you safely. Let me know if I can do more for you...

Still have a few more available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.