SOLD Vertex

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2012
Central Florida
Bought these with the intention of using them on an install. Never did. Opened one bag just to look at one. Never used or turned on. 2 modules are all red and the other 2 are all amber. $70/Module or $260 for all 4 shipped. Please PM me if interested.

ai1021.photobucket.com_albums_af331_Hart10584_1_zpsftvdtpz7.jpg

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Do you want a different color or something or just not wanna use them at all? i can do a swap for you if you wanna bring them by.

If you just want to sell them, as long as its a color I have in stock I can still do the swap out for you if you bring them here. Key thing is making sure I have the color in stock and its a 360 so I dont have to do any paperwork :) Just trying to hep out

Reactions: Dave F

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
ok cool If you get someone asking for a different color just come swap them out at the shop :) Just wanna help ya out.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Ever installed amber 360s in the front turn signals of a new Ram, FEVER? I'm the responsible party for those being sold lol, and I'm just curious. I know Chrysler wiring is horrible with those kind of things, but my 2500 does have the upfitter switches package, which includes a blunt cut that you can ground which is supposed to eliminate the hyper-flash (not sure if it includes the front though, or just the back [for install of a Utility body]).
Didn't mean to jump the post, either way firemedic, I want them, if it doesn't work out I'll sell them, I just figured I'd ask.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
ive not done any hide-a-ways on rams

May 9, 2012
Central Florida
Ever installed amber 360s in the front turn signals of a new Ram, FEVER? I'm the responsible party for those being sold lol, and I'm just curious. I know Chrysler wiring is horrible with those kind of things, but my 2500 does have the upfitter switches package, which includes a blunt cut that you can ground which is supposed to eliminate the hyper-flash (not sure if it includes the front though, or just the back [for install of a Utility body]).
Didn't mean to jump the post, either way firemedic, I want them, if it doesn't work out I'll sell them, I just figured I'd ask.

No worries - I'll be heading to the post office in about 30 minutes to get these out to you. I too have a 2015 Ram 2500 that these were initially going to go in before I got my other little honda as my daily driver. For what it's worth - I installed cannons in my 2013 Ram as my reverse and warning lights and I never had any errors or anything given. But, each trucks brain is different and who knows what will happen once you install them. Maybe nothing, or maybe it'll cause the tires to fall off lol

Reactions: Fighting17th

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
No worries - I'll be heading to the post office in about 30 minutes to get these out to you. I too have a 2015 Ram 2500 that these were initially going to go in before I got my other little honda as my daily driver. For what it's worth - I installed cannons in my 2013 Ram as my reverse and warning lights and I never had any errors or anything given. But, each trucks brain is different and who knows what will happen once you install them. Maybe nothing, or maybe it'll cause the tires to fall off lol

Hahaha. Yeah I've done several Ram reverse light Cannons without a problem. Tried tying extra Apollos on the LP into the mix and had a hell of a time with them switching back into flashing mode as soon as you put it in reverse, even without the rest of the lights flashing. Who knows what I'll run into, but worst case I can always put it back to stock.

Reactions: firemedic10584
May 23, 2010
LaGrange, KY
is that you best deal???

May 23, 2010
LaGrange, KY
They've been shipped!

Still have the 2 red modules that I need gone. Bags are unopened, latest version of the new 360 version of the cannons!! 70$ a piece or 130$ for both!!

is that your best deal???

May 23, 2013
nc

you would need a resistor to "fool" the computer into thinking there is a factory incandescent bulb still in place, dodge's are weird on how they wired everything, everything is on a grounded load type system all ran through factory computer, kinda how it knows when each lamp is out, you can bypass this with a resistor commonly found where they sell aftermarket led replacement bulbs at, just wire that in and should be good

now when i installed a set of hid bulbs in my cousins 03 dodge 2500 i had to do 1 resistor inline of high beam and low beam going back to ground, it puts a "fake" load on the system to fool the computer there is a bulb in place so that it works properly

hope this makes sense, and good luck with sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.