SOLD - Whelen Responder LP (Red) Partout

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricTheNerd

Apr 1, 2014
Vermont
For sale is most of a responder LP, polycarbonate base with CON3 modules. I scavenged what I needed for my project and the rest is up for grabs! All sales final, payment through Paypal or money order. All items shipped via USPS unless buyer specifically requests otherwise. I have:

Complete base/lens assembly- will include the mounting tabs/brackets/screws for the modules. This used to be a magnetic mount, but the magnets were rotten and have been removed. Willing to sell just the base, just the dome, or all of it at once. MFG Date 03/10. Make an offer.
ai.imgur.com_rxuACmk.jpg
ai.imgur.com_bID8fIW.jpg
ai.imgur.com_8cYRSBd.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

Responder flasher. Completely functional, not pinned for sync/low power/secondary pattern but confirmed all functions work. MFG Date 08/08. $50 shipped OBO.
ai.imgur.com_onc3rdC.jpg

Four (4) Whelen CON3 LED Modules, red. These are the six-tab 500-series modules. Confirmed working when removed. $35 shipped ea OBO.
ai.imgur.com_q7gB6kM.jpg

Cigarette plug. 3-wire, toggle for power and momentary for pattern. $5.
ai.imgur.com_JeATXCk.jpg

Any questions, feel free to ask. If my prices are ludicrous, feel free to make an offer or correct me! Happy shopping.

EricTheNerd

Apr 1, 2014
Vermont
Scratch that, have the Responder flasher available again. Looking to trade any or all for a ULF44 flasher, or buy one from someone on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.