some old rigs that I found part # 2

rick h.

May 21, 2010
Green Bank WV.
Captain4164 said:
is that stuff for sale??? I would LOVE to have an ALF, the midmount ladder would be SWEET. :drooling:

When I get back up there If the Owner is around I will ask Him if He would be willing to sell anything and if so ask His permission to post a contact Name and Number on here. Just not going to hold my breath that He will part with anything but I will ask

badge22

Aug 14, 2010
MI, United States
I love the rescue trucks.

HearseGuy

Nov 15, 2012
Virginia
Rick, in photo 13, in front of the fire truck. The black vehicle in font of it you can see part of....

Any othe pictures of this one? Looks like another hearse or combination.

Awesome pictures man.

rick h.

May 21, 2010
Green Bank WV.
I believe He told Me that it was a 39 .If you go to photobucket and look under rickh100 you may find a couple pics from different angles . Sorry I did not get a pic of the inside

rick h.

May 21, 2010
Green Bank WV.
Skip Goulet said:
What shape is that old white Caddie ambulance in Rick? I'd love to grab that one.

It is in restorable condition .Still had the cot and jumpseat in the back .The rear window fell out ,but is still there . These vehicles have not been striped so most everything is still there ,they might be missing the radio or a odd or end

Skip Goulet

Feb 23, 2011
Midland, TX
rick h. said:
It is in restorable condition .Still had the cot and jumpseat in the back .The rear window fell out ,but is still there . These vehicles have not been striped so most everything is still there ,they might be missing the radio or a odd or end

Any idea on the year model? Appears to be late '40s.

Tristar

May 24, 2010
MA
Nice photos! Why would this guy sit on all these vehicles and just let them rot, when he could sell them for $$? Also, he has an Airstream trailer there that's probably worth a decent amount of cash.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Tristar said:
Nice photos! Why would this guy sit on all these vehicles and just let them rot, when he could sell them for $$? Also, he has an Airstream trailer there that's probably worth a decent amount of cash.

Like others have said, myself included, those type of people are an enigma that can never really be fathomed.... :crazy:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.