Somebody caught me responding

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Nice!  (Pretty much) full stop before proceeding through the intersection.  :2thumbs:

car54

May 24, 2010
michigan
I agree nice stop, I believe more people should that cautious going through intersections. Also notice the light bar on top must be for show only like so many around here, they're never turned on either. Lol. There was a female deputy paramedic unit responding once with only the siren going, of course no one was giving her the right of way and you could tell she was getting frustrated. As she was getting closer to me (I was on the sidewalk) I tapped the top of my head and then she turned on the lights and smiled like a light bulb turned on. Literally, Lol.

Reactions: tsquale

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
I agree nice stop, I believe more people should that cautious going through intersections. Also notice the light bar on top must be for show only like so many around here, they're never turned on either. Lol. There was a female deputy paramedic unit responding once with only the siren going, of course no one was giving her the right of way and you could tell she was getting frustrated. As she was getting closer to me (I was on the sidewalk) I tapped the top of my head and then she turned on the lights and smiled like a light bulb turned on. Literally, Lol.

Lmao. That has actually happened to me before with this truck except it was a fault somewhere in the electrical system that was causing the lights not to come on. As for the lightbar, I just don't use it. It's a Liberty that is only populated with red corners and two white heads in the center. Personally I don't care for it and feel it is unnecessary. The truck has all the 900s nice and synced which makes for very effective warning and I don't like how it looks with the lightbar and the 900s going. I have no issues at all clearing traffic as is. 

How come the lightbar is not operating??

See my comment above. 

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New in state!

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.