Sometimes you just can't resist a deal....

MESDA6

Jun 2, 2010
Central IL and PHX
I haven't been buying any lights recently, trying to save some bucks along with other priorities and all that.

Well - all that went out the window this week. Neither of these has arrived yet, but here are the pics.

Beacon Ray 15E

ai555.photobucket.com_albums_jj470_Time4ANap_BeaconRay15E.jpg

Yes - that's a GLASS dome.

And a Vintage Code3 Dash Laser - Dates to about 1978.

ai555.photobucket.com_albums_jj470_Time4ANap_dashLaser.jpg

Does anyone know if this took a filter or had a dome that went over it? I know nothing about these, but hadn't seen one quite like this in many years. Hey Dan... I got a clear one too..... :haha:

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
How many times have I said to myself:" I have enought lightbars now and I should really finish this project.... -Hey! What do we have heeere! :D"

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
NICE Junior 15E!!! I'v been looking for one!

The Dashlaser uses a 1/2 filter to the front when using the multiflash mirror. I have a red one if you want.

You guys all know THERE'S NO STOPPING!!

Dan

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.