Sort of a response video....

RyanZ71

Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Nice. But.. Pull string air-horns!? Are your air horns on that thing mounted up top? Also, what was that yellow card thingie dangling there? That could get very annoying and distracting.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
RyanZ71 said:
Also, what was that yellow card thingie dangling there? That could get very annoying and distracting.

Accountability card? We hang ours on the dash.

theroofable

May 23, 2010
New Jersey
RyanZ71 said:
Nice. But.. Pull string air-horns!? Are your air horns on that thing mounted up top? Also, what was that yellow card thingie dangling there? That could get very annoying and distracting.

The yellow card is behind the drivers head so how is that distracting. Many places use pull string air horns. They dont have to be on the roof.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Nice video... The only thing I didn't like was the use of the Q... Holding it full tilt like that doesn't get better attention then if you wind it up and let it down some... But thats just me... Awesome quality out of that camera...

dusty

Jan 9, 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
RyanZ71 said:

Yep, pull string airhorns. They're mounted in the bumper. The card is our accountability system, it's mounted a foot or so behind the driver's head.

dusty

Jan 9, 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
TritonBoulder47 said:
Nice video... The only thing I didn't like was the use of the Q... Holding it full tilt like that doesn't get better attention then if you wind it up and let it down some... But thats just me... Awesome quality out of that camera...

Wasn't me, we have the policy that the officer handles the radio, q, and airhorn. It doesn't always happen though. :D , here, I'm in the right seat and that officer was driving. And out of habit, he was still running everything. This was this morning. I cut it off just before anything got shown patient wise. Also, ignore the language, or turn the volume off. :D I have a dirty mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrlunchbox

Jun 12, 2010
Central, MA
dusty said:
Wasn't me, we have the policy that the officer handles the radio, q, and airhorn. It doesn't always happen though. :D , here, I'm in the right seat and that officer was driving. And out of habit, he was still running everything. This was this morning. I cut it off just before anything got shown patient wise. Also, ignore the language, or turn the volume off. :D I have a dirty mouth.

Ya know its sad, I see it more and more these days. A line of vehicles pulls over and there is always an a hole who continues on around everyone else. Ya think they might think something is up when everyone else pulls over??

dusty

Jan 9, 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
Mrlunchbox said:
Ya know its sad, I see it more and more these days. A line of vehicles pulls over and there is always an a hole who continues on around everyone else. Ya think they might think something is up when everyone else pulls over??

This is going to sound bad, but hell, I've said worse. Several years ago, a former member of my dept ran a red light and killed a man. You'd think that'd convince people to move. :duh:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.