Sound Off EPL 8000 Dealers Help

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
I am wondering if by any chance Sound off can make one for the older Impala. If a dealer can check it out for me that would be great. Thanks

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
its an 02. Its probably a long shot but hey, The Sound off is cheaper and looks better than a Whelen. Thats a statement you wont hear out of me too often.

rcpd34

Jun 11, 2010
MD
You should not have any problem fitting that to your car. Let me know if you need anything; I have a great price on this bar right now.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RalphK

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.