SOund Off Nforce 12 dash lights B/W

Status
Not open for further replies.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
I have two (2) Sound off Nforce 12 led Blue/White dash lights. Looking to change them around. Had them for about a year.

I will get pictures up when I get home. you can find them in action as they are still mounted in my truck.

link to them in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZI20ng325c

Looking for $105 EACH SHIPPED or $200 Shipped for both.

Paypal: cert6mj@aol.com

Last edited by a moderator:

emtpals

Apr 8, 2013
IL/WI
By chance, are you looking to sell your Nforce grill lights as well?

Also are the dash lights Sync-able with a flood override?

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
Sorry grills are not being sold yet. They are the dash version that don't synch but yes flood override

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
Bump still available. Grill lights also available for $200 shipped for the pair ( seen in the video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.