For Sale Sound Off nForce Lightbar RBWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

txfire

May 19, 2010
Denton Co, TX
I have a very nice 48” nforce lightbar to get off the shelves. The nForce are some very nice and bright bars. LED alleys and TDs. The TDs are dual color with the respective head color on the front. Bar is R/B with dual color amber rear. The bar is only a few years old and has good 8-10’ power and full length data cable on it. It comes with a brand new BOB and printed manuals as well!!!! It is pre-programmed with what you see in the video but these bars have so many modes and options available, it’s impossible to make a complete video. I’ll gladly provide complete support after the purchase to help the seller get all the patterns set the way they want them OR I can program it before it ships to make it easier. Will come with a set of unknown make/model mounting straps. Pretty sure they are for a newer Silverado/Tahoe but they can be fairly universal as well. Asking $650 shipped.

Video:

Attachments

• NF1.jpg
    NF1.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 4
  • NF2.jpg
    NF2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 4
  • NF3.jpg
    NF3.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 4
  • NF4.jpg
    NF4.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 6
  • NF5.jpg
    NF5.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 7
  • NF6.jpg
    NF6.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 8
  • NF7.jpg
    NF7.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fireman5340

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.