Sound Off Signal Stingray LED Grill / Deck Lights

tcfd126

Jul 7, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I got to play with mine for about 10 seconds today but I have a red ghost laying around so I will try to shoot a video for comparison tomorrow.

tcfd126

Jul 7, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Ok guys. Shot a video with a red stingray and red ghost. But as I am horrible with technology I am requesting someone embed it here. Search YouTube for kkruysman (my only video) or sound off stingray. Now for my opinion. It is just as bright if not appearing to be brighter than the ghost. Ghost is on the left and stingray on the right. However it only appears this way I believe due to the optics. The ghosts appears as 6 round LEDs where the stingray uses a square style optic and all 6 LEDs appear as one unit instead of seeing six individual LEDs. Overall it's a good light and have no complaints for the price. Gonna run all four off a ULF 44 anyway so sync isn't going to be a problem. For the price, there isn't anyway they are not worth it.

MtnMan

Dec 20, 2012
Eastern PA
tcfd126 said:
Ok guys. Shot a video with a red stingray and red ghost. But as I am horrible with technology I am requesting someone embed it here. Search YouTube for kkruysman (my only video) or sound off stingray.

Can't find it... might take some time to show up in search. All you need to do is copy the video link into a post.

Glad you like them, but mine will be going back. I did inquire directly with Sound Off, and they very clearly said it was not their product.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US

for the non-mobile users.

MtnMan

Dec 20, 2012
Eastern PA
tsquale said:
If you bought them because they were "Sound Off" and were sold to you as such, I think you would be entitled to a refund. If it is denied a BBB complaint and letter to Sound Off would probably do the trick.

20+ emails, a discussion with SoundOff and a PayPal claim.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETFFMedic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.