Sound Off, Tomar, Able2/Sho-me, 911EP, JottoDesk, GoRhino

May 22, 2010
Central WV
Hi all,

I am a dealer for Sound Off, Tomar, Able2/Sho-me, 911EP, JottoDesk, and GoRhino like the subject says. I work directly with a Master Distributor and will work to get everyone great deals on warning and vehicle equipment.

I do package deals for vehicles and municipal quotes for departments. PM me for more information.

Installation services are also available in WV and surrounding states if you are looking for a turn key vehicle. We can provide the equipment, you just provide us with the canvas (the vehicle) and we can take it from there. Installation can be done in WV or on site at your location. We can also do large apparatus and ambulance/special purpose vehicle packages using Tomar warning equipment. Smaller vehicles (police cars and rapid response vehicles) can be done using Sound Off, Tomar, and a mix of the other brands we carry. Also, radios can be ordered and installed through one of our partners if you need them too. If you need warning or vehicle equipment for an emergency vehicle, we can get it for you ;)

PM me for quotes and great deals on products or for more information :)

May 22, 2010
Central WV
FireEMSPolice said:
Perhaps you could post a website or business address, phone number, etc?

I currently do not have a website, but hope to have one in the future. I do not have a business address since I do not do this as a full time job currently and I'm still in school. Right now this is just done on the side and as people need things. All in all I do it because I enjoy it and I want to help fellow public service personnel get what they need and at affordable prices. Any major purchases by businesses/municipalities/other agencies or installation requests are handed over to my Master Distributor to process and arranged on my behalf. I have found that this works out easiest for everyone since I can facilitate everything that needs done and he has greater resources to help everyone than I currently do. This has enabled me to provide everyone with great customer service, a broader range of services to offer, and great value to customers.

I would prefer not to list my number for all to see since it is my personal cell phone, but anyone can PM me for it if you would like to talk over the phone. Also, anyone can feel free to PM me for more information or with questions. I think that you will find that I am very easy to get along with and communicate with. If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to ask and I will do what I can to help you out with your specific needs.

Hopefully some people I have done business with will chime in and support me. As far as I know everyone has been happy with my customer service as well as the products that I have sold to them.

May 22, 2010
Central WV
ambu4100 said:
yes , i think i m the first international buyer for you

i attempt my package and thats great communication ;)

Actually you are not my first international buyer, eo911 from Canada is (he beat you to is by about a week), but you are my first international buyer from Europe and anywhere other than North America :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiemartin6

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.