SoundOff Intersector Mirror Light

Got our new Tahoes today and checked out all the lighting. We have a pair of these on each Tahoe under the mirrors. Sorry for the crappy pictures I took them with my cell phone and didn't have the keys to the Tahoes. Will try and get pictures and videos in the next coming week.

ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_Mobile_20Uploads_th_0724100100.jpg

ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_Mobile_20Uploads_th_0724100100a.jpg

hawkspringsfire said:
Got our new Tahoes today and checked out all the lighting. We have a pair of these on each Tahoe under the mirrors. Sorry for the crappy pictures I took them with my cell phone and didn't have the keys to the Tahoes. Will try and get pictures and videos in the next coming week.
ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_Mobile_20Uploads_th_0724100100.jpg

ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee229_hawkspringsfire_Mobile_20Uploads_th_0724100100a.jpg

what you think about them?

if you want them with whelen lights they dont look that difficult to make. if you are handy with sheet metal and have a press/bender, you can make the shell,paint/powder coat then supply your own linz6 or lin3. when all said and done it will cost you about the price of the sos model if not double the price.

TCO said:
if you want them with whelen lights they dont look that difficult to make. if you are handy with sheet metal and have a press/bender, you can make the shell,paint/powder coat then supply your own linz6 or lin3. when all said and done it will cost you about the price of the sos model if not double the price.

you cant get the same 180 coverage with a LINz6 or whatever other whelen light as these Sound Off Intersector lights. If you fabricated it then it would just be like flush mounting the lighthead still, these are 180 degree for front, side and rear etc..

I understand that,i like the sos lights personally and may pickup a pair for my truck if they have a application that will work. that was more for those that will only use the king Whelen branded lights

TCO said:
I understand that,i like the sos lights personally and may pickup a pair for my truck if they have a application that will work. that was more for those that will only use the king Whelen branded lights

Got ya.. SOS is the way! :D PM me when you get ready to order some...

I think all the discussion was on the old board.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNConstable