Soundoff Intersector on "Demo Vehicle"

stfd1911

Member
Jul 6, 2010
264
Laporte, Indiana
this is a buddy of mine...he likes lights......he won the intersection lights at a expo while over the road...so he installed them and made a video...he is a vol ff in the county we live in. as far as the music...he is a hillbilly..loves country...lol
 

MEMS-LT

Member
May 20, 2010
41
NNJ
its not a bad set-up. Wouldnt be my first choice for a Demo Vehicle, but if thats what he had to work with him them so be it. At least he has a use for the lights, aside from it being a demo car, makes the situation less whackerish.
 

jonny521

Member
May 23, 2010
300
mass
Really like those lights on that car. As for the car def doesn't win me over hahah. Def have to get me a set of those intersection lights though very sharp looking.
 

cbpdogboy

Member
May 23, 2010
1,285
Detroit, MI
jonny521 said:
Really like those lights on that car. As for the car def doesn't win me over hahah. Def have to get me a set of those intersection lights though very sharp looking.

Thank You! That is why this video was originally posted! :cool: Everyone else is commenting on the music or the vehicle and not the Intersectors... :roll:
 

jonny521

Member
May 23, 2010
300
mass
cbpdogboy said:
Thank You! That is why this video was originally posted! :cool: Everyone else is commenting on the music or the vehicle and not the Intersectors... :roll:
lol your welcome. :cool:
 

westville2021

Member
Aug 8, 2010
175
LaPorte, IN
Lightbarnut said:
That is one jacked up lookin' Ford Focus. :roll:
It's a Mercury Mystique. And it's mine, and yes its an ugly car but i dont care, it runs and drives and it's paid for. Not to many videos of Soundoff Intersectors so I thought I would share. Thx everyone for the comments, and thanks to whoever posted this here. I didnt even think about that.
 

Klein

Member
May 22, 2010
966
Texas
The Intersector reflector looks similar to FS Solaris reflectors.


They still are sick though. I wouldnt mind a set.
 

westville2021

Member
Aug 8, 2010
175
LaPorte, IN
stfd1911 said:
this is a buddy of mine...he likes lights......he won the intersection lights at a expo while over the road...so he installed them and made a video...he is a vol ff in the county we live in. as far as the music...he is a hillbilly..loves country...lol
Thanks buddy. Ur just as much of a hillbilly if not worse.
 

cbpdogboy

Member
May 23, 2010
1,285
Detroit, MI
westville2021 said:
It's a Mercury Mystique. And it's mine, and yes its an ugly car but i dont care, it runs and drives and it's paid for. Not to many videos of Soundoff Intersectors so I thought I would share. Thx everyone for the comments, and thanks to whoever posted this here. I didnt even think about that.

I posted it man. I liked it for the video of the Intersectors (since they are hard to come by), not really for the type of vehicle or the music that was played. They look very effective. I may have to get a set. :twisted:
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
52,433
Messages
443,098
Members
18,513
Latest member
ddd

About Us

  • Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.