SoundOff nForce Interior Lightbar

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I'm very excited for the release of these!

For the duo & "three-o," as Stuart calls it lol, basic amber TA patterns would make this a sick rear deck option for sedans! I'm also pleased with the seemingly-fair price.

I was surprised to see that amber/clear is a combination, but I'm betting they'll be popular with construction ppl that want a flood option with their interior bar

TACKLEBERRY

Sep 20, 2010
Norton, MA
There's so much more I want to know about this light.

Does it have multiple modes?

What's the "PC programability"?

Can you choose what color each individual lighthead will flash like the individual nForce lights?

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
bluestinger90 said:
Soundoff is usually very good at release product videos showcasing the products features. I think a comprehensive feature and technical video should be on their youtube site any day now. Hopefully in 720p and English.

SoundOff Signal. Smart Design. - YouTube

Nothing yet for the nForce interior, but I do love their Spanish-dubbed product videos, & I think that Stuart needs to follow suit!

Sirennet

Apr 23, 2013
Oregon
Thanks for posting this, I was out sick.

Tack, here are the answers from SoundOff...

Yes, it has 4 different programmable modes.

The nForce light bar configuration software is available online on the nForce page. http://www.soundoffsignal.com/product/nforce®-led-lightbar

Can you choose what color each individual lighthead will flash like the individual nForce lights?

Yes you can using the programming software

TACKLEBERRY

Sep 20, 2010
Norton, MA
Sirennet said:
Thanks for posting this, I was out sick.

Tack, here are the answers from SoundOff...

Yes, it has 4 different programmable modes.

The nForce light bar configuration software is available online on the nForce page. http://www.soundoffsignal.com/product/nforce®-led-lightbar

Yes you can using the programming software

NICE! Thank you much.

C2Installs

May 24, 2010
Tennessee
It is very impressive. And it eat's the Pinnacle interior's lunch. Non-TIR optics may not be ideal for all applications, but light is plenty bright for most tint.

ryanm

May 20, 2010
Arkansas
How is the off-axis performance?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fireman5340

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.