For Sale SoundOff Signal ETL5000 48" LED rooftop lightbar R/B with amber dual-color rear modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 2, 2014
Colorado
1863650 submitted a new listing:

SoundOff Signal ETL5000 48" LED rooftop lightbar R/B with amber dual-color rear modules - Completely functional, includes breakout box.

For your consideration, here is a SoundOff Signal ETL5000 48" roof lightbar, complete with breakout box and wiring to connect the breakout box to a switchbox. Mounting straps (not pictured) with a black finish are also included, but they're very short and barely extend past the feet.

The corners and front warnings are red/blue, it has dual-color modules to the rear, red/amber & blue/amber. The white takedowns and alleys are LED.

It's in good condition. The lenses have no noticeable...

Read more about this listing...

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
I run the same bar on my patrol car and overall I've been quite impressed. They never show well on videos for some reason, but the bar is not lacking in light intensity, it's the brightest I've ever had without a doubt. It is also built to last, I haven't had any LED failures despite the age of the bar. I also really like the range of flash and sync patterns, and they're pretty easy to configure.

Overall my only complaints on the bar is the rear R/B/A arrowstick warning flash modes aren't the most effective, there's a lot of patterns but they all lack effectiveness IMO. The bar also isn't the lowest profile, mine sits a good 2-3" off the roof and isn't the thinnest bar out there.

Aside from that I love it. I would venture to say its the best bar out there from this generation.

Reactions: 1863650

Jun 2, 2014
Colorado
I run the same bar on my patrol car and overall I've been quite impressed. They never show well on videos for some reason, but the bar is not lacking in light intensity, it's the brightest I've ever had without a doubt. It is also built to last, I haven't had any LED failures despite the age of the bar. I also really like the range of flash and sync patterns, and they're pretty easy to configure.

Overall my only complaints on the bar is the rear R/B/A arrowstick warning flash modes aren't the most effective, there's a lot of patterns but they all lack effectiveness IMO. The bar also isn't the lowest profile, mine sits a good 2-3" off the roof and isn't the thinnest bar out there.

Aside from that I love it. I would venture to say its the best bar out there from this generation.

This all makes sense to me, and I appreciate the review!

It's funny how older strobes & rotators used to be reasonably "current" for decades, but as soon as LEDs came onto the scene, everything just starts looking extremely dated after 5-10 years as tech improves. I really like the older 911EP Millennium bars (especially the low profile), but 15 or so years on, they're basically "vintage" collectibles being several generations of brighter, more efficient, and more reliable LEDs behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.