South Carolina Volunteer Fire Department and EMS Meetings

Jake Duda

May 19, 2013
Columbia, SC
Hey everyone!

I have been tasked with reaching out to the volunteer fire departments and EMS agencies statewide from my employer. We hold the state contract for Whelen Engineering emergency lighting, and can offer the same state contract pricing to individuals, employed or volunteer, with identification. We also offer most other items that a department would need from duty gear, dress-outs, to fire hose, nozzles, to halligans and other tools. I have started today, and visited many departments in Kershaw County. I am based in Richland County, and will be traversing the state throughout the year. I am looking forward to meeting with you all, and making myself available to you. Please don't hesitate to get me on here or through phone/email, I wouldn't want to overlook anyone. I will be happy to provide my contact information via PM to anyone interested. A lot of you may already purchase your lights through us, and I look forward to meeting with you and checking in as well.

Thanks a lot for your continued business!

-Jake Duda

Installation Manager

Dana Safety Supply / Palmetto Distributors

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.