South Tx grass fire video with a few shots of some nice units.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
A few short videos i took at a grass fire we had recently.

Lots of diffrent agencys from around the area were on scene. In the last video you see my POV a black F-150 parked on the side of the road with the blinkies on.

"Sorry if video is shaky i was taking this video in between fighting the grass fire and re locating to diffrent spots so i was tired"

Last edited by a moderator:

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
That is one dirty windshield. Was the truck parked under a Chachalaca nest?

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
We got hit by debri from some of the other crews spraying in our direction

May 20, 2010
Mission, Texas RGV
Hey Garza are you a vol. with linn now?? and just fwi i built that nice hd in the second video and that was not today right because the second f150 no names lol called in sick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.