Spacey!

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio

Stendec

May 21, 2010
I would set one level to arrow right and the other to arrow left, and watch people's heads explode.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
ChargerLighting said:
What in the hell.....?
Its' the McDermott's ugly cousin...
Since it doesn't highrise.... it's McDermott's "special" half cousin

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Horrible, on so many levels. Ugly (lights stuck on a metal box - its why i dont like TOMAR) and, coming from an off-brand manufacturer, probably junk.

hitechrednex

Jul 25, 2010
Florida
it looks like startreck's USS Enterprise new lighting package

jlm60195

May 21, 2010
McHenry Co, IL
I find it to be a unique and interesting concept

jlm60195

May 21, 2010
McHenry Co, IL
jlm60195 said:
I find it to be a unique and interesting concept

I LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That thing is hideous!!!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
what happens when KC hiliters turn into LED's and some redneck mounts it to his lightbar.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
This is what happens when an asian company has only ever sceen PICTURES of a McDermott.... and tries to build a knock off.

pondfly

May 21, 2010
IL
I put a reply on there yesterday about what happens when an abortion goes wrong. Magically the comment has been deleted :lol:

hitechrednex

Jul 25, 2010
Florida
and here is a strange little imitation vector lightbar from the same company.

hitechrednex

Jul 25, 2010
Florida
they seem to redo all popular lightbars. everything from tomar to code 3 to whelen, even a jetsonic knockoff. and i'm no expert, but one seems to have a twist on the classic twin sonic. :? :shock: :shock:

Aug 20, 2010
On the website, I notice one looks like a Jetsonic, another an MX7000, and the last one I don't recognise. Maybe the twin sonic your referring to?

As for the rest, they seem to be generic knockoff's. The LED one's don't really stand out to me, so I can't really say who there mimicking. There is another site I know of that sells what appears to be knock-off Streethawks, JEtsonic's, Whelen/Tomar Halogen's, and several LED.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Alright guys whoes gonna take one for the team and order it cmon guys i want a review lol :lol:

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio

hitechrednex

Jul 25, 2010
Florida

Stendec

May 21, 2010
As hokey as they seem, has anyone actually checked out enough of these things to form an opinion other then "cheap Chinese knockoffs." My experience with "cheap Chinese knockoff" AK47s and some other hardware has lead me to believe that just because it's a cheap Chinese knockoff doesn't mean that it won't work.

tomx20

Aug 17, 2010
Station 3 said:
Alright guys whoes gonna take one for the team and order it cmon guys i want a review lol :lol:

I bought the Lightbar/Grille Light Combo that they sold on eBay. I'll tell you what, The grille lights are actually really bright... Really good so far..

I made a video of them:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.