Speaking of Feniex Apollo...

cybercop

May 31, 2010
USA, TX/South
I have been very interested in this dash light and I just saw a very impressive video of it being dual color.

Some of you that are Feniex dealears, is it configurable with dual color on your respective websites and is there an extra charge for the dual color?

Here is the video I saw from TriState Public Safety.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Yes... each had has a color combination. Dual color would be module one: red/white module two: red/white

JPolston

Mar 27, 2012
Indiana, USA
Not a fan of the faster dual color flashes at all, but the slower look great. The dual color when it comes to surface mounting looks a ton better than it does on a dash light. Just my opinion.

Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
Yes, the dual color options are available. Each light head will be 3 LED's of each color. Solid color heads are 6 LED's of the same color.

No extra charge for dual color.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Needs separate color control via wiring or switch... This is why the Axixtech series years ago was more of a 'flop' than 'fantastic'... the 3x pattern button push was a PITA. Scrolling thru ALL these patterns would be worse than that.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
rwo978 said:
Needs separate color control via wiring or switch... This is why the Axixtech series years ago was more of a 'flop' than 'fantastic'... the 3x pattern button push was a PITA. Scrolling thru ALL these patterns would be worse than that.

You can do this if hardwired. Maybe this Thread should be merged with the product announcement or review threads.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.