SS2000SM Color Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtracer7207

Apr 19, 2012
Tonopah, nevada
[SIZE=medium]Hey guys so I am not actually selling this control head in the picture, however I was able to figure out how to change the color in the leds, was not an easy process and would not recommended for someone who does not have much experience with soldering to try this. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]                So I am creating this listing as a service to others, if you would like to change your federal signal smart sire control head color to something much cooler than just the plan old red were used to looking at I can help. Trust me the picture I took was from my not so smart phone, in real life it looks so much better, even when you turn on the AUX button and they get brighter. It looks really good. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]                So all I ask is for you to send me your control head, I will change the leds out to your request, and I will ship your control head back to you. Here are the colors that I can do for you[/SIZE]

1. [SIZE=medium]Orange[/SIZE]
  2. [SIZE=medium]Blue[/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE=medium]White[/SIZE]
  4. [SIZE=medium]Pink[/SIZE]
  5. [SIZE=medium]Green[/SIZE]
  6. [SIZE=medium]Red[/SIZE]
  7. [SIZE=medium]Purple[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]You can choose between these colors and where on the controller you would like them, and I can do it. I am charging $30 shipped. Let me know if you have any questions. thanks[/SIZE]

ss2000 upgrade.jpg

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
There was a member here that used to do this about 10 years ago. His first name was Sean I think, Sean-EVModules. I'm assuming his business ventures got him far busier than expected and no longer had time for this.

My SS2000SM- LMS had the color mod done prior to purchase. It makes it so much easer to use when your adrenaline is pumping. It does more than make the key pad "cool". On mine the top row that controls the signal master are amber, siren control are blue, manual and air horn green, and alley / takedowns are white. It's almost idiot proof ALMOST.

Ps

The photo is of the unit installed in the sellers vehicle. I just don't have a picture of in in mine yet.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.