ss2000ss question

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
hey guys, its been quiet some time since ive been on here. Work has been getting in the way and i havent been active for a long time. i have some questions for you. I was originally gonna go with a all feniex setup for my off duty car, here is the thing i just recently acquired a fed sig ss2000ss. what im wondering is, Are they any good??. i couldn't pass the price up FREE so i am getting it from my brother in law who had it in his truck and recently took it out. also can you operate the siren and hit the air horn at the same time. My cruiser doesn't have Fed Signal in it, it has Whelen. Looking forward to your help and advice.

P.S i have no idea if this is in the correct thread if not please move to proper one.

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
They will work with current light setups correct cause I'm getting a new personal and putting brand new lights in it.

MtnMan

Dec 20, 2012
Eastern PA
I really like Smart Sirens. Good tones, versatile, easy to install, and they're programmable without any external hardware or software.

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
Ya I really couldn't beat the price either haha. I just didn't know if it was worth keeping or switching over to either a feniex or Whelen setup.

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
Ya I really couldn't beat the price either haha. I just didn't know if it was worth keeping or switching over to either a feniex or Whelen setup.

I know this is a bit of an older thread but I have the Smartsiren SS2000SSand I love it.

I have mine running 200 watts and people know when I'm coming.

I'm considering selling to buy a Whelen cencom but that's only because I love Whelen tones more.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.