St. Vincent's Life Flight 3 landing at the local hospital.

Fluffy126577

May 24, 2010
Toledo, OH
So a while ago I was on my way out the door from work and heard that Life Flight 3 was going to come into Blanchard Valley Hospital here in town to transport a patient. So I went and set up to record it coming in and taking off.

Landing;

Watch in 1080p if you can. Shot with my cell phone and fixed up a bit with the YouTube editor.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
I can't beleive how well she flies with the rotors spinning so slowly... lol

Nice vids man... :thumbsup: I was totally waiting for the rubber-necker in the white car to hit something... lol

Fluffy126577

May 24, 2010
Toledo, OH
Thanks man. :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.