Wanted Stanley fubar forcible entry tool

Feb 22, 2012
New York
Looking for a stanley fubar forcible entry tool 55-122...

I know they are discontinued but hopefully someone has one laying around and doesn't mind parting with it.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 55-122_1.jpg
    55-122_1.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 8

Tango7

Jul 7, 2020
Chicago Metro Area
Not in stock near me, but they promise delivery by the 15th:

These places show available, if not immediately in stock:

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
I've got the 30inch demo fubar (sorry not for sale). It's very bendy and flexible. Unless you need one for a specific reason an old school crow bar works better.

Feb 22, 2012
New York
I am looking for the 55-122. Sold to fire departments... man like 10 years ago its still on thier website, just no one has one. Like the one I pictured. I have notice the new fubars have some of the same features not just listed. Also Just a little lighter and no holes for carabiner and no reflective grips...

Might look into the newer ones but really want the 55-122 version.... some one has to have one laying around....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.