Star SVP Starbar or PowerArc PA series bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
Wanted : Star SVP Starbar in any color as long as the domes are in decent shape. Will also take the Powerarc version, the PA series bar

image.jpg

image.jpg

Rescue 1

Feb 14, 2014
Delaware
I may have one. Let me see what I can dig up. I'm pretty sure it is a 58" tow bar, all amber lenses. I think it needs one rotater replaced.

Something like this? 

Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
Is says content unavailable

I may have one. Let me see what I can dig up. I'm pretty sure it is a 58" tow bar, all amber lenses. I think it needs one rotater replaced.

Something like this?
Your on the right track I'm just not sure I need that big.

http://youtu.be/pH9PRBZSKL4

This is what I'm looking to make. I already have a person lined up who has the insides of the bar. I just need the shell to put it in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rwo978 and 7d9_z28

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Interesting I clinked right onit.
DOesn't work for me either. If it is a link to a facebook group that we aren't members of it wont show up for us. I presume that is what it is

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Ok and I can't put it on our FB page because of the rules.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Last edited by a moderator:

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoMoreGreen

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.