Streamlight Litebox. Need idea's on decals/stripes.

Jordan_TCFD

May 22, 2010
Chattanooga,TN, Bryant,
I just won 3 Streamlight Litebox's in a Govdeals auction. What I am thinking of doing is adding some reflective decals/stripes. The department I got these from use reflective letters/numbers and one one had a large reflective silver sticker with the name in red.

I am wanting to see if anyone else has added extra reflective decals to their lights. I know some people put a piece of reflective tape around their regular flashlight sometimes.

I have some of the chevron stripes left over from when when we had out service truck done. Thinking I might put some on the rear of the box.

Thank you.

Jordan,TCFD

ful-vue

Aug 16, 2012
Pennsylvania
No stickers on ours other than small ones identifying the company and truck. They are FireBoxes, so they have blue LED tail lights.

tnems7

May 21, 2010
USA Nashville Tennessee
I used strips of plastic tape or reflective orange and blue scotchlite tape on my black maglight and rescue tools, like my prybars and pryaxe. Carabiners, too.

My flashlights are now anodized blue, and I haven't carried rescue tools in years- I have always used the yellow ever ready 6 Volt hand lanterns so in case they disappear, I didn't lose big $.

Jan 19, 2012
Normal, IL
Put a strip of MN8 FoxFire luminescent tape on the sides... that way when it dies, you have a secondary light source

Jordan_TCFD

May 22, 2010
Chattanooga,TN, Bryant,
Well, I finally got all of the Liteboxes fixed and setup. I ended with a box of parts and was able to build an extra 3 flashlights from parts, 1 new style and 2 old style. The old style's are marked up very similar.

Included are pictures of our air masks with the AWOGS decals.

The square decals on the side are the diamond plate pattern AWOGS stickers. So they glow in the dark as well.

Yes, the one flashlight I upgraded to the E-Spot LED.

Jordan,TCFD

20140209_012151.jpg

20140209_012157.jpg

20140209_012205.jpg

20140209_012115.jpg

20140209_012130.jpg

20140209_012045.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.