Strobes N More 35 degree Hide A Way LED's

JM6402

May 21, 2010
Long Island, NY
Howdy ELB'ers-

I installed a quad (4) of these a few weeks ago in the back of a 2004 Ford Explorer, and after following the instructions (All on the same pattern, then connect yellow's, then advance the pattern one on the blue for the alternating), they just refuse to all sync! I tried opening up the truck again today, and tried a different pattern, and 3/4 of them will sync and alternate correctly, and one just refuses to. Any suggestions?

-Gated Wye

theroofable

May 23, 2010
New Jersey
Try syncing them in pairs, and if one pair doesnt sync see which head is causing the problem. I had four code 3 lights that wouldnt sync properly, turned out one of the lights had a problem with the circuit board. When it was replaced they worked fine.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
I have a pair of the original SNM LED HAWs and all 4 sync well together. Check connection points. When all share a common power source, they may appear to be in sync but can fall out of it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.