Strobesnmore Interior Light bar

nycmedic

Nov 24, 2013
ny
I am thinking about buying a Strobesnmore interior light bar for my 2012 Civic. However, I have a few concerns. After watching the video posted on their website their own tech had issues with synchronizing the lights and the lights appeared to be a tad off. Does anyone have this bar installed on their vehicle? Can you please post a video of the bar? What are your reviews of their light bar?
http://www.strobesnmore.com/Strobes-N-More-Eclipse-Next-Generation-Interior-Lightbar.html

Thanks

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
For that price i would suggest getting a Feniex Pegasus, 4watt led's opposed to 3watts that the strobes n more has, plus the two halves of the Pegasus come pre wired from the factory together so you know that they'll be evenly synced

nycmedic

Nov 24, 2013
ny
I don't think the feniex pegasus or cobra will fit my car. I have a 2012 Honda Civic the measurement from A pillar to A pillar is 35 inches. I caller Feniex to find out if the lightbar would fit needless to say their customer service representative was not helpful at all.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Thats because nothing is built for a civic. Just having an A-pillar to A-pillar measurement is not enough to tell you if a bar will work. Better of doing two dash lights. With the savings you could buy a third for down on the dash and have them all sync'd up.

Reactions: PJD642

em2436

Nov 26, 2014
NY
I suggest finding a retailer that will be willing to sell it to you and accept a return if it doesnt fit.

PJD642

May 20, 2010
east of Cleveland
You're going to have to go with a split, universal model and fiddle with getting it mounted properly. Measure the distance between your A pillar and the middle of the windshield - Feniex split bars are 18.5" wide on each half.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Sorry bro, but I think you're gonna spend a lot of time trying to look for an ILB for your POV without success. Width of the windshield isn't the only thing to consider....the slope of the windshield, the vehicle's RVM, etc all play major factors. I'd honestly just get a dual avenger or dual viper dash light and tuck it under the RVM. I think that's plenty for the civic windshield, but you can also put a tir6 slimlighter on the lower dash if you want more....I understand the desire for stealth on a POV but nobody makes lights for small sedans, like the civic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.