Suffolk County Police Ford Interceptor

et330

May 15, 2012
LI, NY
there are definitely two of them. I'm not sure if the other one is a Cobra, but they have two mustangs in the body style. I saw them following each other on sunrise a few weeks ago before the light bar was on that one.

ac316scu

Nov 18, 2010
Westchester NY
blue70chevelle said:
So I have answered my own question. I met the officer that this vehicle is assigned to. He is the only officer in the dept qualified to drive the car and he has no intention on letting anyone else get qualified on it.. lol Its assigned to the Lieutenant of Highway Patrol, and according to him, he plans on using it for patrol starting next week. He just get it from the Light shop where they installed the lights and for some unknown reason, changed the rims. Long Island Expressway watch out!
Do you know how if this was from a seizure or they purchased it? It looks like there are some billet accessories that were added on the inside before they purchased it; steering wheel buttons, wiper switch, window switches, and HVAC knobs to be exact. Also it must be a pain to access that computer, I have a 2003 Mustang and you can barely move in the interior.

Last edited by a moderator:

et330

May 15, 2012
LI, NY
ac316scu said:
Do you know how if this was from a seizure or they purchased it? It looks like there are some billet accessories that were added on the inside before they purchased it; steering wheel buttons, wiper switch, window switches, and HVAC knobs to be exact. Also it must be a pain to access that computer, I have a 2003 Mustang and you can barely move in the interior.

this thread has some info on it

Long Island fellas come in.... Suffolk Police termi? - SVTPerformance

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.