Summit County Utah Sheriff 2015 Tahoe

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
That is one if my favorite graphics packages to date, and the dark blue/white on black color scheme is sexy. While I'm not expecting them to be running into many busy urban intersections (since I assume most of their district is suburban/rural), I would still like to see more side lighting though

Reactions: Storm4200

Hoff

Aug 2, 2011
SW Ohio/US
The graphics on the side are bitchin! Love how the star blends into the mountains. 

Wailer

May 24, 2010
Canada
The mountain logo and the blue stripe look good on the black background.

lafd55

May 27, 2010
New York, USA
photo lighting could have been better, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

car54

May 24, 2010
michigan
It's a nice looking Tahoe there, IMO with a couple of minor fixes it would be perfect for my taste. First; Summit county should've been just below the front windows and Sheriff would have covered both bottom doors. Also GM needs to have a black or body color grille to replace that high class grille crap that's on them now.  

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
Great looking

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.