Super Beacon Ray 174

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
Federal signal super beaconray 174. Red glass dome. Nameplate looks to be In Great condition. Slight pitting on the chrome skirt but still plenty to work with.

Light has 4 par bulbs and oscillates not rotates. Not sure if they were all like that or not.

I don't have to sell it, I'm just not much of a collector. Will take trade offers, I'm not looking for anything in particular. Once again I'm just not the collector type.

12v light.

Since I have to put a price lets say $400 plus shipping CON US only. Will listen to all offers

uploadfromtaptalk1418490652522.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1418490672881.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
174's used to bring up to $400 on eBay, but those were in minty condition with glass domes and during the peak of collectible vintage light prices.  The one pictured above does have a glass dome, so that increases its value, but the skirt has been cut down and that decreases the value.  I'd say it is worth somewhere around $300.

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
174's used to bring up to $400 on eBay, but those were in minty condition with glass domes and during the peak of collectible vintage light prices.  The one pictured above does have a glass dome, so that increases its value, but the skirt has been cut down and that decreases the value.  I'd say it is worth somewhere around $300.
+1 I would agree. The base is definitely an issue, dome not so much.

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
You will get your best money on fleabay. Go for it! THERE you will see what it is worth... There's always some goof with too much money on there or an overseas collector that is willing to pay big bucks for it! You won't find that here so much...

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
You will get your best money on fleabay. Go for it! THERE you will see what it is worth... There's always some goof with too much money on there or an overseas collector that is willing to pay big bucks for it! You won't find that here so much...
This is true, as long as you can get to auction end without it being removed.  Thanks for giving us a run at it first though.

Reactions: tsquale

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
I know I'm not going to get $400 for it here. Posting rules say I have to state a price. Any offers or trade offers will be replied too. Dont even have to be blinky related.

Chief Reid

Feb 7, 2011
usa ct.
If the light is for sale still I will offer you three hundred shipped. Please email me at   reidchief@yahoo.com or call me at 860-912-5689  Thank you Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.