For Sale SVP Impulse Mini-Lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

DalmatProd

Dec 26, 2011
USA - FL
SVP Impulse Mini-Lightbar

This is a vintage SVP Impulse Mini Lightbar in working condition. The dome has 2 clear squares on the outside on both sides. With the halogen bulbs and mirrors, it has a powerful pattern. As you can see in the second photo, there is a small crack in the underside of the dome. I purchased this light on eLightbars and it arrived this way. The shipper said it was UPS' fault and we both filed a claim which they never paid. Then the shipper said he'd contact another member who has these type of domes. Never heard back from the member. Also have video to show it is currently working. Buyer pays packing/shipping and payment via Panjo or Paypal ONLY. I will provide a packing/shipping estimate using your zip code BEFORE the purchase. Shipping to Continental U.S. ONLY.
P.S. I have six sirens that will be posted shortly.

List Date: 3/31/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: SVP Impulse Mini-Lightbar
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $150.00

astaticimages.panjo.com_buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
awww_panjo_com_analytics_ga_elightbars_.gif
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_862050fd_12f0_44b2_b52d_a961255294ee.JPG
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_756e3f69_e479_429b_b608_bc58cbcc1651.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.