Talon/Avenger Brackets

emt322636

May 22, 2010
Watertown, NY
I think I may have what you need. I used to have a talon, and have two of the mounts that allowed you to slide them onto the visor or (as I used them) slide them up into the headliner. Well I figured I could reuse them with my new Avenger...WRONG lol. I'll snap a couple pics to see if its what you need.

Edit: Sorry for the cruddy droid pics. If you're interested I can get you better pics.

2011-02-20_11-02-16_856.jpg

2011-02-20_11-02-02_686.jpg

2011-02-20_11-01-30_426.jpg

2011-02-20_11-01-19_943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FFDan

Sep 6, 2011
Indiana, USA
emt322636 said:
I think I may have what you need. I used to have a talon, and have two of the mounts that allowed you to slide them onto the visor or (as I used them) slide them up into the headliner. Well I figured I could reuse them with my new Avenger...WRONG lol. I'll snap a couple pics to see if its what you need.

What prevented you from using them? Just the distance between the holes?

You don't happen to still have these brackets lying around somewhere, do you?

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
FFDan said:
What prevented you from using them? Just the distance between the holes?

You don't happen to still have these brackets lying around somewhere, do you?

You realize the last post in this thred is over a year old...?

:duh:

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
SireLite said:
People do say use the search, So he did and then you replied saying the posts over a year old. So posters can't win either way.

I'm not saying that, but people need to use a little common sense about posting... If he used the search, thats great, since most newbs don't... But if the thread has been inactive for over a year, why post in it...? And since it appears he is looking for this brackets, a want add would be more appropriate...

FFDan

Sep 6, 2011
Indiana, USA
TritonBoulder47 said:
I'm not saying that, but people need to use a little common sense about posting... If he used the search, thats great, since most newbs don't... But if the thread has been inactive for over a year, why post in it...? And since it appears he is looking for this brackets, a want add would be more appropriate...

If anyone else out there is like me, then sometimes you store stuff away and forget about it...it doesn't do any harm to ask. You never know what might turn up.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frenchman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.