Talon/Avenger Brackets

I think I may have what you need. I used to have a talon, and have two of the mounts that allowed you to slide them onto the visor or (as I used them) slide them up into the headliner. Well I figured I could reuse them with my new Avenger...WRONG lol. I'll snap a couple pics to see if its what you need.

Edit: Sorry for the cruddy droid pics. If you're interested I can get you better pics.

2011-02-20_11-02-16_856.jpg

2011-02-20_11-02-02_686.jpg

2011-02-20_11-01-30_426.jpg

2011-02-20_11-01-19_943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
emt322636 said:
I think I may have what you need. I used to have a talon, and have two of the mounts that allowed you to slide them onto the visor or (as I used them) slide them up into the headliner. Well I figured I could reuse them with my new Avenger...WRONG lol. I'll snap a couple pics to see if its what you need.

What prevented you from using them? Just the distance between the holes?

You don't happen to still have these brackets lying around somewhere, do you?

FFDan said:
What prevented you from using them? Just the distance between the holes?

You don't happen to still have these brackets lying around somewhere, do you?

You realize the last post in this thred is over a year old...?

:duh:

SireLite said:
People do say use the search, So he did and then you replied saying the posts over a year old. So posters can't win either way.

I'm not saying that, but people need to use a little common sense about posting... If he used the search, thats great, since most newbs don't... But if the thread has been inactive for over a year, why post in it...? And since it appears he is looking for this brackets, a want add would be more appropriate...

TritonBoulder47 said:
I'm not saying that, but people need to use a little common sense about posting... If he used the search, thats great, since most newbs don't... But if the thread has been inactive for over a year, why post in it...? And since it appears he is looking for this brackets, a want add would be more appropriate...

If anyone else out there is like me, then sometimes you store stuff away and forget about it...it doesn't do any harm to ask. You never know what might turn up.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efoote381