Temptation has set in again!!

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
That's an old Richmond County Ambulance car! (I know, showing signs of my age again. lol)

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I recommend the BS BAR method of conditioning....

Step 1- Buy and sell a few items at a profit

Step 2- Show profit to wife

Step 3- Buy what ever the hell you want

Step 4- Always Keep

Step 5- Repeat until she leaves or withholds basic services or you die, which ever comes first

The key is to keep the phrase "I can flip this for a profit" from becoming obvious BS and giving up and going to the BAR... where you'll spend more money and not get a sweet ambulance...

Rich M.

Apr 13, 2011
USA Maryland
Charlie,

It looks like a great project.

Know your pain. My wife looks at my collection and cannot understand why I need another light. To her, and I guess to many others, they all look the same.

R.

May 21, 2010
Wilkes-Barre, Pa
The interior looks good, the only thing I would worry about is the rust, the rear quarters look bad, that usually means the inner wells are shot, the same up front. A coach modified unit like this Caddy could hold a lot of hidden suprises. Just from my experience to date on my F100 you just saw, Charlie, there is a lot to a resto and I have NO rust. My only thing to suggest, save a little and but something with less rust. NY and northeast in general is not kind to older vehicles.

It would be awesome to have something like that to show off at parades and shows. Of course then you need to convince your wife to let you build a bigger garage, deck it out with more lights and beacons AND more Pinball machines......

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
motorolamaniac said:
The interior looks good, the only thing I would worry about is the rust, the rear quarters look bad, that usually means the inner wells are shot, the same up front. A coach modified unit like this Caddy could hold a lot of hidden suprises. Just from my experience to date on my F100 you just saw, Charlie, there is a lot to a resto and I have NO rust. My only thing to suggest, save a little and but something with less rust. NY and northeast in general is not kind to older vehicles.

It would be awesome to have something like that to show off at parades and shows. Of course then you need to convince your wife to let you build a bigger garage, deck it out with more lights and beacons AND more Pinball machines......

You should buy this Jeff. You would have plenty of room to go pick up more lights with it. ;-)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.