Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
memfus

nuff said

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Just looking at the video preview pic and NOT EVER listening to one second of it (don't expect me to either), it's safe to say why the officer is being scrutinized. 95% of the video side info needs a translator to make sense of it :rolleyes: .

Mike L.

May 21, 2010
Everett, WA
So a police sgt gets suspended for modeling at a bona fide professional modeling site, yet this "officer" (I use the term loosely) only gets "scrutinized?"

What little of the video I saw depicted implied drug dealing and other criminal behavior. Nice message to send. Its no wonder people have no respect for the cops anymore.

Maybe she will end up like the other amature gangsta rappers and get sent to prison. One can only imagine where her ethics are. Wouldn't be surprised to read about some missing drugs from her scenes.

WS224

Nov 28, 2010
West Tennessee
Mike L. said:
So a police sgt gets suspended for modeling at a bona fide professional modeling site, yet this "officer" (I use the term loosely) only gets "scrutinized?"

What little of the video I saw depicted implied drug dealing and other criminal behavior. Nice message to send. Its no wonder people have no respect for the cops anymore.

Maybe she will end up like the other amature gangsta rappers and get sent to prison. One can only imagine where her ethics are. Wouldn't be surprised to read about some missing drugs from her scenes.

Two different departments, but this will be interesting.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
What the Fu!# no way she is a cop... she needs to figure out which side she is on the thin blue line or the. SHIZZLE DIZZLE side

Mike L.

May 21, 2010
Everett, WA
WS224 said:
Two different departments, but this will be interesting.

Yeah I know its two different departments. My point was directed at a system that disciplines an officer for modeling off duty in a professional environment yet which doesn't encourage criminal behavior. Yet another officer creates what is essentially a gangster rap video that is alluding to criminal activity and she isn't disciplined.

I know these are two departments and two different states, but law enforcement as a whole should be held to a certain standard level regardless of the department / jurisdiction.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
ill say this again..

memfus, nuff said.

but now that ive actualy had time to look at he vid. it looks like some of it was done in her patrol car. :undecided:

If i was arrested by this "officer" I think id show this vid in Court asevidence, to something, what i dont know. . . :bonk:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.