Texas DPS Highway Patrol New Dodge Challenger SRT8

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Because we all know that people do not research before they post "what a was of tax payers money"

it was DONATED by former Houston Texans defensive end Mario Williams. My friend that is an Emergency Manager saw it last month at the EM conference as it was explained being donated by him. He also donated 10 Chargers to Houston Police.

Texas State Troopers Association

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Well, it's sure does look bad-ass. Eat that Europe!

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Per Texas Transportation Code Ann. § 547.604, I wonder if that exhaust system meets the standard. :eek:

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
Odd, the pictures on face book show a civilian license plate, and registration sticker, instead of exempt plates with no registration sticker. As well as no front license plate, which is required under State law. The car will not be used for patrol or enforcement, it is going to the recruitment team in the Houston area.

bcr3106

May 2, 2012
Texas
K9Vic said:
Because we all know that people do not research before they post "what a was of tax payers money"

it was DONATED by former Houston Texans defensive end Mario Williams. My friend that is an Emergency Manager saw it last month at the EM conference as it was explained being donated by him. He also donated 10 Chargers to Houston Police.

Texas State Troopers Association

And those chargers are EPIC! Black and black ghost cars with no signs of led's... until they turn them on.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fireman5340

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.